Celebrate the end of Primary School and create memories to keep forever.
You pick the song, we come into school towards the end of summer term and spend a fun day directing and recording Year 6 pupils to create a Graduoke® pop video.
Once filming is complete, we go away, edit and deliver before the children break up for the holidays. Every child receives a copy on DVD and a password-protected online digital link, from which the video can be downloaded as a file.
It works like this:
1. Speak to your school and agree a few suggested dates.
2. Contact us to agree and confirm your date.
3. Complete your Graduoke® booking online here.
4. Once you have booked, you will be able to download guidelines and an example permission
letter to distribute to parents or guardians.
5. Every child must have signed permission from a parent or guardian in order to partake.
6. Full payment must be made to us at least one week before filming.
7. We attend and create an awesome Graduoke® pop video.
8. An approval link of the video will be emailed to whomever organised the Graduoke®. No final copies are made until we receive approval.
9. Once approved, production begins on the final DVDs with delivery guaranteed before end of term.
£15 per child for 1 class per year – Minimum of 25 pupils.
£13 per child for 2 classes per year – Minimum of 50 pupils.
£10 per child for 3 or more classes per year – Minimum of 75 pupils.
All staff are Enhanced DBS-checked. For more information, please get in touch.
View some examples below.